We invite you to submit papers for the 22nd ECIM International E&P Data and Information Management Conference and User Meeting 'Delivering value - Applying Methods and Technology', 11-13 September 2017, in Haugesund, Norway.
This annual Conference and User Meeting is the most important event of its kind in Europe.
Submission of Papers
We encourage you to submit papers about best practices, use cases, success stories, learnings, plans and trends in the areas of new technology, processes, methodology and data governance across the E&P petroleum data and information management enterprise such as;
· Machine Learning, Analytics and Data Science
· New technologies applied in E&P: Internet of Things, Real-Time IM, data lakes, Cloud
· Data Life Cycle & Quality Management for Exploration, Drilling, Development, Reservoir,
Production and Abandonment
· The current value of data management and what is the future value add?
· Spatial Data Management and applying GIS for data analytics/access/sharing/QC
· Enterprise Architecture, Information Management and Data Governance
· Data standards, integration and sharing
For use cases, success stories and lessons learnt, we encourage speakers to show ?real life? examples of the workflow/process used and the end results.
Please use the Speaker Form and write a short description or an abstract of what you would like to present. Include your contact information and send this to us by May 1st to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your participation and contribution of papers, as well as your help in encouraging others to write and present papers.
For more information please contact Reidar Kalvig on email: email@example.com or tel: (+47) 91615866.
We look forward to seeing you in Haugesund in September 2017.